I have tried to update all week...
I am still REALLY REALLY sick... BAD!!! I go to the hospital every day for anywhere from 3 to 5 hours to get IV antibiotic treatments of.... vancomycin, third and fourth generation cephalosporins, carbapenems, fluoroquinolones, and aminoglycosides (these were all IV antibiotics) (sorry had to copy this from my blog, cannot remember these.) Saw the pulminologist on Tuesday, who FINALLY ordered chest xrays and tons of blood work SPECIFIC to bacterial pneumonia. We are still waiting on some of that, had to go for some more blood tests late this afternoon. I have also been put on 2 different inhaled steroids... Advair and Flovent, yet another ORAL antibiotic... Levaquin, the Neurontin dosage has been raised as has my Topamax. Marcella, my picture of my night time pills.... it has DOUBLED... 28 pills JUST TO CRAWL INTO BED NOW. Tuesday at 130pm is when I find out if I will be admitted or if these daily IV treatments are working or not. When I am not at the hospital, I am in bed. It is all I can do just to drive myself to the hospital and take care of Lilman during the day.
I did have a breakdown of sorts today and asked Gary if I had to be DEAD before he would take time off, so please pray that something changes soon. Thank you.


<< Home