A late night once again...
My wonderful friend Steph is the only one up with me late at night anymore, its a wonder that we get anything done during the day with how late we are up at night....
I did sleep a bit last night. I was up early this morning and at the hospital right at 830am. I got the platelets with no problems... as they were doing my check-out procedures, something looked off... they checked my sugar 300!!! I got glucophage again, they had me wait awhile and then sent me on my way with orders to rest when I could.. knowing that I have a busy week. I was supposed to go get Lydia.. sonce I had her car from last night, but that wasn't going to happen for awhile. Oh yeah.. I didn't even post about that.
Yesterday she had her pre-op at Kaiser... I have had 29 surgeries in 13 years at 4 different hospitals and let me tell you.. I have NEVER in my life seen a pre-op like this... It took us almost 5 hours and 9 different stops around that hospital. Not to mention all the other errands that we had to run before tomorrow...er... today's surgery. I did FINALLY get by her house and get all her files sorted out and her desk is clean. We got everything figured out about mail and what not for the next two weeks. I got home at about qusrter to midnight last night. Okay, back to today...
I got home this morning and was very sick to my stomach, Evan and I camped out in the room for several hours and then I was okay to resume the day. We ran a bunch of errands again and by the time that we brought Lydia and Cheyenne back here to get her car, I was wiped.. I told Gary I was going to lay down... that was before 6pm.. I woke up at 11pm!!!
So, here I sit again, updating everything in the middle of the night and Gary just got up and said time for bed.....Night all...


<< Home