Thursday, June 01, 2006

I talked to the hospital this morning...

I have an appointment NEXT WEEK MONDAY ~ JUNE 5 at 230pm for another type of Mammogram... compression something or other. The only other thing that I know is what they are looking at is indicative of a malignant cluster. That doesn't help me much at all. That doesn't alleviate any stress or make things any easier for the time being. That is all I know for now. Bottom line.... I have to hurry up and WAIT.

I talked to our family Dr today about all of this and he agrees. But he also told me there is nothing that I can do to change anything or anything I can do about any of this but he does not want me alone at all until Monday.... I don't see that happening.... especially tomorrow... Gary has to work and Lydia has already spent her two days off with me. I really just want to go to sleep and sleep til Monday at 230pm.

The one good thing today... we have baby lovebirds... at least two if Gary can see correctly. Hope and Promise are the proud parents of chicks. We can't disturb them too much as they are still really dependant on them for everything, but I looked in there still expecting to see eggs and I saw FLUFF!!! and could hear little chirps. Gary looked better and saw chicks. I thought that I saw four but he thinks that he only saw 2 so we will have to wait about 2 weeks to see when they come out of the nesting boxes to see. Now I have to think up two new names.


ยป Get your own FREE music player