Saturday, June 24, 2006

I might JUST possibly have found a new way to get off some of my meds...

I was up most of the night in a great deal of pain, but my wonderful friend Steph, stayed up til I think almost 5 before she needed to go to her room for her boys.... I was up til 630am, then I CRASHED hard and long... Gary took the kids to work with him.. the phone rang at around 1 I think it was... he was coming home to drop them off and return to work. This was okay, I had gotten some sleep and the pain was manageable again.

I had some errands that I needed to run and it was way too hot to stay in the house so we went to go run the errands... just as we got to the eye Dr to fix Ethan's glasses, I was just telling Ethan he's not here but lets see if Auntie Caroline can fix them for us for now.... she told us Dr. Sakka had gotten a phone call just minutes before we got there that his father had passed away at home... PLEASE BE PRAYING FOR HIS FAMILY.

We did our other errands... went to Ross's to get Shayla a swimsuit.. none to be found, AND there was no AC in there, it was very hot. Talked to Gary while we were waiting to check out and decided we would meet him at the mall. It SHOULD be cooler there right????? Off to the mall we go.... got Shayla her swimsuit and the boys new trunks, and got them Icee and me a BIG HUGE Lemonaide, it was very good. Decided to take Gary to dinner, Ethan's medicine wore off then and he crashed hard.. he actually had to take a short nap before he could even eat anything, but that was okay, he did while we waited for the food. We did a little bit more walking around and as we were leaving the mall there was an open shop that had a Chiropractor set up in it that was giving a free test to see if you could benefit FURTHER from his services... I am always leary of these types of things... so I said okay... let me try this... they had me fill out a paper.... I left ALL THE MEDICAL HISTORY BLANK... EVERYTHING...He put these two electrical pad things on the side of my neck and things started to show up on a monitor in front of me. He showed me what we were looking at and started asking some questions.... but BEFORE he even asked these questions.. he STATED... you are not PHYSICALLY happy with how you feel! I told him NO! I made an appointment to go see him on Wednesday at 10am. He took a little bit more of my medical history, but I am still a little skeptical so I will not tell too much yet, I want to see what happens first. I have been doing some reading and WOW!!! This could get me off of some of my medications AND help me to feel better~!!!!!

Okay, that is all that I have time for right now.... I am supposed to be in bed... Gary has his company party tomorrrow BRIGHT AND EARLY and he sent us all to bed... I snuck out when he went outside to feed all the animals,.... I hear the door so I am headed back to bed... .just wanted to get this all down before I forgot some of it.


ยป Get your own FREE music player