Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I have now just been diagnosed with breast cancer...

I don't know a great deal, but I went yesterday for the second set of films and this was to rule out any benign condition or mistakes with the films. They took two really good compression films of the nipple area of my left breast. The lady was wonderful and told us, Lydia went with me, she got a huge talking down to, more about that when my humor returns, told us that the radiologist was way behind and wouldn't even get to my films until WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY... at 1pm today my world changed forever. The phone rang, I have breast cancer. I have an appointment with the surgeon at 330pm on Thursday. There is no actual tumor so I don't know how they will biopsy anything, but that is what my appointment is for. That is all I know for now. I am numb and sick.


ยป Get your own FREE music player