Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am home...

Wasn't up to posting last night, and very very sore today, but just wanted to let everybody know that I am home. The Dr told Gary that he got "it" all but it will be a few days before the pathology report comes back. My followup appointment is next week Tuesday the 20th @ 2:15pm but Meryl said that I could call in a day or two and she should know something.

They had a very difficult time getting my IV started yesterday, 3 different people the last being a surgical nurse from anetheisology (sp?), they blew 4 differet veins and one TWICE. Finally getting the IV started on the inside of my wrist facing my palm. From Ambulatory surgery they took me back to the radiology where they put me back in the mammogram machine and proceeded to stick a very large gauge needle STRAIGHT in through the top of my breast. They took an xray then to make sure that the needle was in the right place and at the right depth. Once this was done, I went back to Ambulatory Sugery and off to surgery I went...

The Dr called Gary once I was out of surgery, told him that he had gotten it all. That was ALL he told him. I was able to go home. As I hadn't taken my medicine that morning and they gave me LOTS of good medicine I was hungry, so I got Bi Bim Kook Soo for lunch and went to BED. Lydia and Laura took the kids to the movies, they went to see Xmen.

All the clean laundry in the house is TOTALLY put away,,, there is only two things on the clothes line and all the dressers and closets are mad at me.

The best news of the day, TODAY 6/16....................

Got the Pathology report back... GRADE ZERO... NO SPREAD... NO RADIATION OR CHEMO needed further past what I am already doing!!! We will just keep on doing what we are doing!!!


ยป Get your own FREE music player