Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today was a really long day but it is almost over...

I took the kids to school after being up almost all night working. Got a great deal done, felt more prepared to deal with today after that. After dropping the kids off... AND HAVING A TALK WITH ETHAN'S TEACHER... he came home with an arrow cut in the top of his hair, I stopped by the office to update the computer there. It was very nice and allowed me to do it without crashing, locking-up or being the slightest bit ornery. From there on to Kaimuki to the denist. That only took about 15 minutes, I have a new hygenist, she looks at me teeth and records and asks why I was even there, that I have wonderful teeth. I replied that I come in every six months no matter what that Dr. T has been my dentist since I was 15 years old and I am his oldest patient. From the dentist Evan and I scooted on over to Gary's jobsite, we had an appointment with BOH to sign on the 2nd mortgage at 1030am, I sat in his office until 1145am. During this time the nurse calls my cell phone to tell me she has been waiting at the house for 45 minutes already. We rush over to the bank and as we are walking back to Gary's jobsite, she calls and tells me she is leaving. By this time I am in so much pain, I can barely walk let alone even say too much to here. I go home from there and crash............

Of course I didn't get any sleep because Evan slept all the way home but then he was wide awake as soon as we got home. We just got home a few minutes ago, we had to run to Sears and the pet store and we are home. Ethan is fighting doing his homework... so NATURAL consequences....TV came out of his room and he will not leave his room this weekend until all of his make-up class work and homework is done. He had the choice to do it the easy way, he chose not to, so now he will miss out on his grandparents being here to visit this weekend.

I have to go to bed early tonight as I have to be at Castle at 615am for the injection for the PET scan, and then I get to come home and get showered and dressed to go to St. Francis in town for the actual scan. I talked to Nani and she told me it usually takes under 2 hours, so hopefully I will be able to come home for a bit after and rest. Gary is going to take Evan to work with him tomorrow and Mom guys are staying at the hotel right next to his jobsite, so he will pick Mom up and bring her to the May Day performance tomorrow. Oh shoot, we forgot to pick up the leis... okay, I guess I'm not going to bed yet, I have to go run to Safeway now.....

Have you ever noticed that when you are dead tired and in excrutiating pain, that you never have the chance to really sit and think about it???

I got the calcium drops for the birds and I got that in their water tonight. They are sure not eating a great deal now that they are nesting so I need to make sure they drink plenty of the fortified water.

Ok... off to go run some more errands at 8pm at night...


ยป Get your own FREE music player