PET scan is scheduled for...
Friday at 915am. I have to be at Castle at 615am for the injection and then I need to be in town at St. Francis at 915am for the scan. I hope to be done and back to Kaneohe by 1245pm for the kids May Day program. Gary is going to take Evan to work with him in the morning and then will meet me at the program. We need to get all the leis and what not ready from Thursday night so that I don't have to worry about that in the morning.
Yesterday the nurse came, gave me shots and took blood. No treatment, so it was fast. I had a total meltdown last night.
The "mood stabalizers" are not working. The steroids are stronger and over-stepping them. I had a massive anxiety attack last night and it resulted in me not getting good sleep again. I guess it's good that it was the first attack in several months, but it is still very scary when it happens. It kinda started when I watched a memorial to 911 vicitms, I know it's not the same but it's a little girl talking about her dad not being there. What if that is my kids soon? Sometimes, it is just very overwhelming and I cannot shake it off.Work is stressful right now, but I am sure it will be okay somehow. I don't know how but I am praying for some miracles. Hopefully things will turn around soon and start looking up for that.
I got some good news kinda, last night, P has been found and her kids are safe for now. Please keep praying as there is still a huge battle going on with that. Physical, Emotional and Spiritual.
I am trying to tackle the clean clothes laundry monster again... in my mind this is him...
or a bunch of little hims and hers. Everytime I get the bins all sorted to fold... it mysteriously gets all messed up again. These are all the little NOT ME'S in the house. That is the response we get whenever there is something that is out of place, missing, broken or gone. We ask each of the kids who, what, where, why or when, and the standard answer is NOT ME. So I have finally found a house full of NOT ME'S. The NOT ME'S along with the laundry monster have made this house a mess lately and with Mom & Dad coming this weekend, I need to get some semblance of order in place.Ethan still has quite a bit of catching up to do on his schoolwork, it is all due this coming Monday. We are in for another long night tonight of fighting and grumbling, because on top of it all he will have his normal homework also.
We got the kids portraits that they took a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to scan them in yet, but it is the first group picture of them since Evan was 2 months old. There are also single portraits of Ethan and Shayla. I love them all. Shayla came home yesterday and told me... "Mommie, you have to pay to keep the pictures" I told her that I have the check her for them to turn in. I am buying both full packages and we already paid for the group one before they took the picture.
I need to get some more paperwork done before Evan gets up form his nap and then we are going to run some errands.


<< Home