Thursday, May 18, 2006

My dearest wish right now this night....

Tomorrow is Gma's 83rd Birthday. Today is the anniversary of her moving here 3 years ago to start a new part of her life. I so wish that she was today, even half the woman that came here then. My Gma is gone, only leaving her shell of a body here. I so want to go to her tomorrow and give her a great big hug and to be hugged back, but I know that that will not happen. I will see how she is doing and possibly take the kids by to see her, if she is having a good day.

I got part of my mother's day gift today, the other part will be coming shortly, there as an error that needs to be fixed first... This is a heart shaped solitaire, with a matching band ring. I now have 3 wedding sets... I will be able to dedicate each one to one of the kids.... that part I think is really neat. There is a band that goes with it.. did that come today... yes it did, but with the wrong SHAPE stones... so back it went to be replaced.

I got Shayla's material for her wings today.. I am going to attempt to copy the wings from Mrs. Gunderman's costume box that I brought home and get her feathers put on it too. The head piece should be quick once I trace the felt, I am gluing it. She is going to be the most beautiful bird ever.


ยป Get your own FREE music player