Just took the bandage off my stomach, this is what I found...
This is just the first day brusing... no wonder my stomach hurts so bad....
I took a shower and that seemed to make things worse, so when Evan got up and had a diaper for me to change, I decided I needed to see what was so sore. The extraction hole is almost completely closed, but it looks like they moved things around in there quite a bit. I was told to stay away from motrin due to bleeding issues,.... ya THINK????
Evan wants to go outside for a bit and it is a beautiful afternoon so we will go check on all the animals and our neighbor is out so I know he wants to talk to her.
WOW.... Mrs. Kitagawa offered to watch Evan if I need her to when I go the Dr and what not. I know I will not take her up on it, but it is good to know that the offer is there if there is an emergency. All 3 of our kids love her. They go talk to her every chance that they get. She has no young grandkids as they are all grown, so I know she has a special place in her heart for them. Evan was talking a mile a minute while we were out there just now. He was asking her all kinds of questions and she has so much patience with them. Her son that is Gary's age works at a hotel restaurant and he brings home desserts some times, and she will bring over for the kids. Or she makes this orange ice thing that they love and she makes it special just for them. Its sad to think that my children's closest friend is a 73yr old lady, but I guess they are blessed to be her friend and we take that as a blessing also.


<< Home