Sunday, May 21, 2006

I sewed all day since we couldn't go to the party that we were supposed to...

Boo came down with pink eye last night, by this morning we all had some extent of eye irritation. Thank goodness I called the Dr last night and he called in drops. We were supposed to go to Steph's party for the boys and I was so looking forward to it. We never do anyting but errands, and I had been looking forward to this for weeks. I was almost in tears when I had to call her this morning to tell her we couldn't come. I decided to make the best of the day, since we weren't going anywhere....

I got Boo's costume done for her play on Friday night at Kindergarten Graduation. It was a blast to make....and I had helpers.... Gary was helping Shayla with her homework, so I used his head to get the shape right for the head piece. I was using tons of things that I had in my craft cabinet, so it was piece meal for most of it. I got her full wings and head piece done in 9 hours and 20 minutes. She is going to look so pretty!!! Now I am glutton for punishment, I am making her ribbon leis for Graduation. The one good thing about us all at the kitchen table today... Ethan got all 4 of his book reports done that he needed to, and Shayla read her whole reading book that she brought home as it had no paper saying which pages to read. Evan had a blast playing with Boo's paste. He was cutting and pasting everything and anything. Gary was going through Ethan's back pack for all of last weeks work.... 100, 100, 100, 100, 100 over and over again.... I am not sure if it is the new medicine or not but I haven't seen that many 100's in a LONG time.

Okay, Gary is watching this hilarious reality show in VH1 and laughing so I will go spend some time with him. I need a break from sitting in a chair for awhile.


ยป Get your own FREE music player