Wednesday, May 24, 2006

He is on the plane and I got a years worth of exercise...

I think I probably walked close to two miles today if not more. There was no parking at the airport, parked in interisland, got my wonderful Godson, and then we walked over to international...checked him in, walked to the gate..got him a hotdog, didn't even wait 10 minutes and they started boarding. I stayed there until I saw the plane start to back away. One awesome thing.. the pilot opened him cockpit window.. didn't know they opened, and threw out a paper airplane to the workers down below, before showing them shaka and closing the window. I was talking on the phone with his mom until the plane took off and then she "walked" with me back to the interisland terminal where I had parked.

I then went to the craft store looking for the gold edged red ribbon that I needed... two days before MANY graduations... there wasn't any to be found. So now, half of my leis are going to look different, oh well.

Evan had a blast playing at school and was already bathed when I got home....think Daddy didn't want me to see how dirty he was, lol. That is okay, he will sleep good tonight. Ethan is refusing to do his homework YET AGAIN, so now we are 3 days behind again. Tonight however, I am not going to fight with him. He either does it or he doesn't, bottom line. He is the one that will suffer in class tomorrow if he doesn't do it.

Picked up my two new additions to my medicine box, and will start on the Topomax tonight and see where we go from there. Dr. Yamaoka said it will most likely be close to 2 weeks before I see a difference. The imitrex is limited to 12 at a time, but he did give me 2 refills. If the oral doesn't work, he will give me injectables which I don't particularly want but I also don't want to be on narcotics all the time if there is something else that will work.

Okay, going to go chill out for awhile I am very tired and I still have 14 more leis to make before Friday.


ยป Get your own FREE music player