We are on the rigth path...

Our Lovebirds have started laying eggs. Now to see if anything comes of it. I did get a picture of one of the broken eggs, and trying not to disturb them, I looked in their house with the mirror angled down. There is at least one egg in each house. This is so exciting. Gary was cleaning the cage and found this broken one. We will see what happens in the next few days. We put some Ti leaves in there so that they can shred them and make a better nesting area in their houses.I need to ask for prayer for a dear friend. I will just call her P here. Those of you that know me IRL, know her. She needs to be covered in prayer until further notice. I cannot go into specifics, but her life and the lives of her two youngest children are in jeopardy. Gary has asked me not to get involved but it is hard when you have been friends for close to 20 years.
I ran into a classmate from highschool today, at Costco, and it justs a reminder again of how differently all of our lives have gone. He looks very much the same as he did 15 years ago in school. I didn't see an wedding ring either so no clue if he is married. I rather doubt it as he was always a happy-go-lucky guy.
I am totally worn out from doing our errands today so this will be a short one. I have a call into the Dr about some new things that have developed today, so hopefully I will get those answers tomorrow. We have a busy week this week, with the kids having May-Day program on Friday. I need to find flowers to make leis, all the trees around us are bare. I guess I will just end up buying leis
, you would think with all this rain there would be flowers galore, but that is not so.Have a good evening and give your loved ones a BIG hug and tell them how much they mean to you tonight.
Aloha 'Oe


<< Home