Once again I am amazed at the wonderful ladies that I am honored to call my friends...
Thank you for checking in on me, each and everyone of you, I won't name names you know who you all are. I have been doing okay. Shayla is back to school, Evan has had the runs for several days as I have also, so I guess the virus is running it's course. Ethan is the only one not affected by it. I gave Gary some Motrin tonight he was saying his throat hurts and his ears were red and hot. I can't have him going down, that is not a good thing in our house.
Yesterday I had the bone marrow aspiration, they gave me long acting morphine, but today I was still pretty sore. I also had my IVIG treatment while I was at the hospital yesterday as it saved the nurse an extra trip here. Tomorrow she will come to check my blood to see how I am responding. I didn't do much of anything today at all, I checked the board, went back to bed, got Evan food, played toys with him. I didn't even have too many work calls but I have tons of paperwork to do. I am so far behind. I really need to get caught up but I have no motivation at all.
I did get both turtles cleaned semi, tonight, and handled a HUGE meltdown with Ethan. I ended up doing half of his homework just for the sake of PEACE. I know that was not the right thing to do, but I couldn't have a battle tonight. Evan didn't take a nap at all today and I was wiped. Gary pulled into the driveway tonight and had a piece of metal in his tire and he was out of plugs, so we had to run to the auto parts store so that he could plug it temporarily until he can get it professionally fixed.
Charity is getting married in a little over 2 weeks. I can't say that I am happy or sad, the scary thing is, I feel NOTHING over it. She did tell me that Meg, is underweight and anemic. This doesn't really surprise me but it does concern me. I pray that she is able to get this under control before it becomes a huge developmental problem. I don't think that almost 9 year old are supposed to weigh 40lbs. My 3 year old is skinny ut he weighs 30, Shayla is 47 and Ethan is 80. It scares me that Meg is only 7 weeks younger than Ethan and weighs HALF his weight. I know every child is different, but when I check the growth charts for girls...that puts her in the 1st or 2nd percentile. I pray that this changes. It really scares me that this could become something really serious.
Colby called me on Easter and gave me the updates on the babies. I won't post pictures here as they are not mine to do that with. They are gorgeous and Colby has so much love for them, it shows in all the pictures.
M0mmie and Ritchie went down to see G&G C this past weekend and were able to see a great deal of the family, including Beau, Melissa, Sara and her twins... How is that G&G C are the great grandparents of 2 sets of twins in less than 6 months.
I am really wired and can't sleep so I AM going to do some of my work!!!
Oh, before I forget, the kids LOVE Marvin, that is what we have named the monkey, here is a picture from yesterday....
He is so life-like. Today I called Jen laughing hysterically which, by the way HURTS, Marvin was going into his sleep mode and he was SNORING!!! We have learned that he can get the hiccups, he burps, and he laughs when you press his foot. It is such a neat toy. Evan loves to feed him his "banana bottle". He did ask me to nurse him today. He told me Monkey needed chichi. It made my chest get tight, I miss him nursing. I asked if he wanted and he told me, "No, mommie, I am a big boy now."Okay, maybe I am not going to do any paperwork, meds are kicking in and I am going to go to bed.
Good night all.


<< Home