Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My wonderful sister made this for me today...

To the left here is a new picture of our wonderful miracles as they got ready for their play at school. Ethan was Zacchaeus and he had a blast. All my pictures came out blurry as usual. The next big event to come up will be their May Day presentation on May 5th. Shayla is learning a new hula for this and using her special baby from Juice Grandma for her prop. Ethan's class is being really hush hush about their performance. Gary's parents will be coming down for some meetings that Dad will be having with the credit union that day, Gary is going to go pick them up and we are going to surprise the kids with them coming to the performance. Then about 3 weeks later, Shayla will graduate kindergarten. She is in an operetta and will play the part of a bird. This is so fitting as her nickname here at home is ... Boobird. Evan is working on some homeschooling papers that I print off to learn his letters and numbers. He is being stubborn in regards to potty learning, but I am not overly concerned. He maintains that he has a girlfriend named, Alice. This is not somebody that any of us know in real life, so I have to wonder, if it is pretend or something that only he sees. He has conversations with her and can describe her the SAME everytime, down to what she is wearing and this is not something that we have laying around the house, nor any of our neighbors have or anything.



Just a glimpse into my ...

My Insane Life...

To my wonderful ladies of Keiki, I did wear my crown today, it was really hard to stay mad at the nurse when I had it on. Then Noel decided she wanted it and would not leave me alone until I took it off. All she did at that point was to curl up on it and go to sleep. Ethan has been up since 2am this morning and he was supposed to be getting a good night sleep as they are currently doing their SAT's this week. We are all tired from having been up with him during the night so it will be an early night tonight. I have my desk all cleaned so that Gary can do his work here tonight to be close to us.


I am going to crawl back into my soft secure hiding spot (bed with the 40 pillows, I kid you not) where I have been for the past several days...


ยป Get your own FREE music player