It's almost 130pm on Saturday 4/29/06...
Dr. Cho HIMSELF called. This week they want to schedule a PET scan of my abdomen. I asked Gary what day of the week would be good for him to come home when I need him to watch Evan for an hour or two. This is the type of scan like the bone scan I did in January, they inject me at 8am with radioisotopes and I go back several hours later for the scan. Evan cannot come with me cause he can't be in the room with me. Gary is put out that it will mess with his schedule. So, I told him fine, I will FIND SOMEBODY to watch Evan. As a last resort I can have Jackie watch him at the school for the time I need. It's not like I am doing this for FUN. The pain in my abdomen has gotten worse since I start the new medications. Today it is pretty bad. I am contemplating whether or not I should call the nurse to come with meds, but I think that will really freak out the kids. I could go to the ER, but then I would still have to go by myself. IT REALLY SUCKS not having friends.
It really scares me that things can change SO drastically in a matter or hours. Last night was a good night but then today it like this. I did have a great dream tho... I lived close to one of the wonderful ladies from GCM, "lala" and she made me the most wonderful peach tea and the kids were running around, our DH's were talking at the table and we were able to be in the parlor and have a great time. It wasn't like it was either of our houses and that they were visiting. It was like an afternoon or evening with family and it felt like this was a normal occurance. I so long to have that kind of friendship with somebody.
Ok, the kids want to play Play-Doh so I will see if I can do that for awhile to distract me from the pain.


<< Home