It's 330am on Friday morning...UPDATE 930am
I am starting to get really concerned about Shayla. She woke up again tonight and is throwing up. This is the 5th time in the last month. She goes to bed... tosses and turns, and then wakes up and throws up for awhile. There is no fever but she complains about this pain behind her belly button. She is also sleeping so much. She is the first one to sleep at about 7pm and the last to get up in the morning. I don't remember Ethan sleeping this much EVER. This scares me bad. I have no idea what is going on. I called to see if Dr. Stahl's office would be open today to hear the recorder say, no, closed until 8am Saturday. I paged him through the exchange, hating to wake him, but he called right back. I told him what little I could, he doesn't think we need to take her to the ER, but he does want to see her on Saturday. I gave her some of Ethan's liquid Zantac, to try and settle her stomach. She has thrown up two times so far since she woke up at 2. In the back of my mind I keep seeing the worst possible fears. I can handle almost anything for myself but I can't handle even helping her when she gets sick. Gary is having to do everything. I have no idea what this is!!! Gary told me to go back to sleep, but now I can't.
I took Shayla into Castle at 4 this morning, she couldn't keep even the meds down. I'm too tired to do anymore but we are home and I am going to bed.


<< Home