Is it totally irrational to be this excited???
I am so looking forward to meeting one of the wonderful ladies from GCM. Their family is moving here in a few months. We talked tonight on the phone for quite awhile. We have a great deal in common, and I found out tonight that there are other mama's out there that have animals for kids too. She got to hear Evan do his froggy and rooster sounds. This move will be coming at a good time for me also...
I found out today a dear friend of mine... my last link to Kaua'i is moving to the mainland in a couple of weeks. We don't see each other a great deal, or even talk too much right now, but it was very comforting knowing she was here on the same island as me... They are moving very far away, to the East Coast. I wish the best for them, but I will miss my Godsons very much.
Depending on how I am feeling tomorrow I would like to TRY and go to the zoo. If we don't, I have to at least call and see if I can talk to somebody about what type of noise a giraffe makes. Evan had his new giraffe meowing on me tonight.
Ethan is back to sleeping on the floor again. No clue why, but he did tell me tonight that his bed hurts him... he wants either a water bed.. or a tempurpedic (SP?) bed... that's it... too much infomercials for him. I told him that he has a great bed, and the only reason I don't have one like him is I have slept on a waterbed since I was 12 years old and that I can no longer sleep on anything else. So... he's got his futon on the floor and he pulled all his blankets down off his bed on it, and he was out cold in less than a 1/2 hour. It is Friday night, he doesn't have a bedtime really tonight, and he was asleep before 9pm.
I woke up this morning at 5am and worked until 553pm this evening and got all my invoices billed out for MARCH!! The goal is now to get April done by Sunday night when I run my reports. Kevin stopped by this afternoon to give me some more work... and he had a box of See's Chocolates, which I don't like, but he knew I would give to Gary and the kids... but there was REALLY something for me tucked in the bow... a $25 gift card to WALMART!!! He told is was for staff appreciation week. I am not a secretary and not really staff either, but he, Wayne and Roy all chipped in and got me something to say thank you. It was great, I went straight to www.walmart.com and downloaded a song by Joy Williams... Here with us. I don't think that I can upload it here though, it's one of those that only works on certain players, plus the licensing thing.
Colby sent some more pictures of the twins.. in one of the candid shots, he is asleep with the babies and he looks so tired, but also so peaceful. He is a great dad! I just wished that they lived closer so that the kids could be with their cousins. I think that is one of the reasons I am so looking forward to B moving here. She has two kids that I think our 3 will get along with very well.
I finally figured out how to get the flowers to smell good... Mrs. Kitagawa gave the kids some gardenias. I put them in the flowers... the ucky smell is gone and it smells wonderfully now.
I am just rambling at this point, so I will say goodnight here shortly, because of COURSE... now I thought of something else...
See, I can have a day with nothing bad happening. I got a great deal of work done, we had an easy evening and I hope to have a restful sleep tonight. I am still in a great deal of pain, but I am CHOOSING to ignore it tonight!
Ok, now I will say goodnight and wish you all sweet dreams.


<< Home