Thursday, April 13, 2006

I guess I should keep track of what I get when...


The "nice" nurse Adalei came today.... GARY MADE ME SAY SHE IS NICE He thinks is I think positive she will come more nice... not happening here. I told him this evening when he got home... the only other time I had a Philipino nurse she was sooo nice, this one is not at allllllll!!!!

Today she called at I think it was about 1145 but then didn't show up until almost 2pm. She gave me phenergan IN MY RIGHT ARM, AFTER I TOLD HER NO INJECTIONS OR BLOOD DRAWS from that side. Pheregan is like a tetanus shot, tomorrow I won't be able to use that arm at all, and that would have been BEFORE surgery. I also got Procrit, but I can't complain, I like that more than the Neupogen. She wanted to come tomorrow and start the first IVIG treatment.... I have all 3 kids home all day, and there is no way that I can watch them and have an IV in me for 2-6 hours. I told her it will have to wait until the kids go back to school on Tuesday. I am sure she will be here bright and early whether I want her here or not. She did however give me long acting morphine before she left so I have several more hours of bliss....

I am going to go post my birthday wishes on GCM for tomorrow, as I have forgotten for how many weeks now, when it is my turn, I feel so bad. And then I am going to BED!!!

Good night all


ยป Get your own FREE music player