Things are really Pupule but doable!!!
This was the sky before church from the parking lot, after almost 3 weeks of rain it was suc a beautiful site to see BLUE SKY!

Here are some new pictures of the kids from yesterday at Church. They are growing so much!!! I can't believe Shayla is going to be 6 in two weeks. The time has just flown by. They will be off school for two weeks starting this coming Friday, but will be in a Spring Intersession program with lots of great things to look forward to doing.
Ethan has been working on a Science project at school... they are raising mealworms... he brings his home on Friday. We will see what we have to do with this "interesting" creature. He also made a energy efficient house last weekend, he and one other class mate did such a great job that their ice cubes did not melt at all! That was the object was to see how long it would take an ice cube to melt.

I have scary news but AWESOME none the less....
My shoulder has gotten so bad that I can barely use it. I am scheduled for surgery on Wednesday the 15th of March... YEAH NEXT WEEK. They are going to go in and take out the calcium deposit that has trippled in size, reshape the bone that is causing the tendon impingement and hopefully release the nerve that is already severely damaged. The damage could be much worse than we know, but they will see and do what they can when they get in there.
It was such a relief to once again the span of a month have some answers to some of the things going on in my body.
We had a horrid night last night... The sewer backed up yet again in the house, but Gary was able to get the blockage to pass and he cleaned up everything AND mopped the whole house after. He took the kids to school and then came home early also, as Ethan had Dr. Jacobs today.
We got some great news there also... Ritalin is in the process of releasing a new form of their medication... A DAILY PATCH, this will eliminate the need for Ethan to take the dosage three times a day. He also told us we have been going up on the Prozac too slowly, so we jump ahead tomorrow and see where that gets up.
There is a new storm headed out way, but I have been assured it still looks okay for the tenting on Thursday. Gary got all the outside of the house cleaned up and ready, now from tomorrow we need to start on the inside and get everything done.
I also got the okay, actually an order to up my pain medication, so as I thought this was going to be a long post, I can barely keep my eyes open...
Good night for now....


<< Home