I think we did it....

I think we got everything done. I guess you should never underestimate an extremely tired analytical engineer and don't listen to your gut at all....
GARY DID IT!!!
We got everything taken care of that we really needed to today. They come tomorrow at 1130am to tent. We got these really neat transport boxes for the chickens...Henni & Jenni will come to the office too. Gary got the holes in the new containers for Koki & Kola. He has a bucket ready for all the AL's, the guppies and I think I am putting Randy in there with them for a couple of days. The two hapai guppies and the shrimpies will stay in their own containers. We have all the pet food ready to go to the office also. Gary bought me a big tool box and I emptied all my jewelry boxes, and he has a lock for me. That will go with us where ever we go. I still need to get the big gray blanket down... Jen remind me in the morning... and I need to grab all the blankets that the kids need and of course my blankies and my pillows. We got Revolution on all 3 cats tonight so I don't expect them to pick up any unwanted tag-a-longs when they come home. I have a list made that I will of course double, triple and probably quadrupple check.
Have had an interesting if not flat out scary thing happening today...
I have a blue ring around my mouth, and I have no idea why. The only thing that was done differently lately.. I forgot to take my estrogen for the first time since I started it a month ago last night. I have been short of breath, nauseous and having chest pains all afternoon and evening. I just took my pain meds and the estrogen and am drinking a HUGE glass of water. That could be it too... I have been so busy today that I haven't been drinking much of anything.
I have all the things that they kids MIGHT need for homework tomorrow. I have Evan's container of legos set on the side for him. I have the DVD player and their video game thingys, blanking on the name right now...
I have enough clothes for all of us, in case we are unable to enter on Friday night also. I have a great deal of work that I can do without my computer, and I did grab a book and I have my ipod charged and loaded with a bunch of wonderful music... almost 300 songs I think, that should last a great while.
I have been watching two mares that are in labor anxiously awaiting their babes to be born... won't you know it... they will probably have their babies while I can't be at my computer....
http://www.marestare.com/heehaw.htm - this is Sweet T
http://www.marestare.com/mrun.htm - this is Tess
Somebody please keep an eye on them, lol.
Update from DR....
I had an appointment with Dr. Kazama the GI specialist I had to wait over 2 months to get in to see....his findings... My Gallbladder needs to come out and SOON. He is forwarding everything he has to Dr. Noguchi and I am to call him and get an appointment to set up surgery... SOON. Did I mention he told me SOON??? So, I guess we are looking at MORE surgery the last week of March...Just two weeks after my shoulder, this should be fun... NOT!!!
I just want to feel better, so if that means a WHOLE bunch of pain first and then comes the feel good part I will do it!!!
Oh, I just remembered... The kids get out of school for two weeks starting Friday.. I didn't find out until two days ago, there WILL be enough kids for them to go to their special intersession program. They are really looking forward to that.
Jen, again... remind me to call Castle tomorrow before 230pm to check-in for Wednesday, I need to do that tomorrow please.
I guess tonight I am just rambling on and on...STRESS???
Oh, Jen... remind me to have Gary do the smoke detectors tomorrow morning... and turn off the smell good things.
JEN..... I know I am forgetting more things.... where is my brain.....
Let me put my list here....
1. All animals to office...Shrimp, Chickens, Fish, Guppies, Randy, Turtles, Cats to Haiku by 10am
2. Forward Phone
3. THE CELL PHONE CHARGERS!!!
4. Evan's Toys
5. THE KEYS TO THE BIRD CAGE!!!! I ALMOST forgot that!!!
TURN computers off, unplug all unnecessary things. TURN OFF WATER HEATER!!!
Ok, I hope I have remembered everything, I really need things to go smoothly. I will try and get on somewhere online at some point in the next two days. But of course I will have my cell with me for those that need me.



<< Home