Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I got to talk to a great friend tonight...

I was not having a good night, I am really anxious about tomorrow. A dear friend was on Yahoo and she and I had a great conversation for awhile. It really helps me to be able to talk to people. It doesn't have to be about anything in specific, I just like to talk.

Evan and I slept most of the day today, he watched his cartoons while I rested this morning and then he slept with me this afternoon. The kids are out of school for two weeks. For some reason, eventhough they are in a program and gone all day, when they come home it is awesome right now as there is no real struggles, there is no homework and we can just relax as a family. Ethan has been such a big help lately with getting the younger ones bathed and ready for bed. He really needs a haircut, lol, his hair is pokey pokey all over and getting so long. I won't do anything quite yet as they will be out of school until the 27th, so we will do it that Sunday night.

Shayla will be 6 next week Wednesday, I ordered her a Barbie computer thing that she has been wanting. We won't be having a party or anything here, but when she goes back to school, not that Monday, but Tuesday I will get pizza, drinks and cupcakes or something for her class. I think it will be easier just to buy the cupcakes as I don't think I will be able to bake yet from my shoulder. Evan picked out a Mickey Mouse card for her, but now he doesn't want to give it to her, he wants to keep it, lol. I have a card for her, so I might just let him.

I have learned lately, it is not worth it to fight over the little things.

Mom and Dad have been in Vegas this week.. Sunday was Dad's 83 bday!!! I sit here and compare him and Gma, they are only a couple of months apart (she will be 83 in May) but they are so totally different.

I talked to Terry two days ago and Gma is still upset about Daddy and Connie going there. She doesn't know it was them persay, but SHE DOES KNOW SOMEBODY was there. She has been really agitated and upset, refusing to eat and sleep. I apologized to Terry as I knew this would happen, but I also knew that if I didn't take them, they would have gone on their own and made things much worse.

I have almost all of Gma's tax things ready to drop off, actually I think it is all ready to drop off tomorrow when I pick up payroll. I still have to input my expenses for my business and then I can turne that in for completetion also. I have all my spreadsheets made, I think I might have to ask Gary to do some input, not sure how easy it will be working one handed for awhile.

Alani's eye is doing so much better since they changed to the drops. I just wish he would let me catch him so that he could get it every day like he needs to.

I have some good news... Fay and Jason are buying a house. It is beautiful and if everything goes right, they should be closing Escrow at the end of the month. I just really wish it was here in Hawaii and not in North Carolina, but thank God for computers and phones. I will not mistake that we made before and lost contact or let petty things get in the way.

Eric and Jen are moving too. Eric got a job offer in Washington, so they are moving a little closer to us... several states... and hopefully this will go smoothly for them also. Jen has a ton of work to do as Eric will have to report to work before they are all living there. Prayers please that their house will sell for a good price and that they will be able to find something they love and are able to afford for all of them.

I often sit here and think of my childhood friend, Erin. I really want to know what I did, or what Gma said that could tear apart a lifelong friendship. I haven't heard from her in over a year and a half, and the last letter I sent her, was a regular hand written one through the mail. I had put a line in it that if I didn't hear back from her, that I would take that to mean that our friendship was over. I sent it with her 30th birthday present. I never got it back but never heard anything either. As the time is getting closer to losing Gma, I wish that I still had that friendship. Gary tells me to never mind but I don't have many friends and it really hurts when one has gone so terribly wrong. I will somehow get up the courage to let her know when Gma passes but I hope that I am just able to do with enough dignity that I don't make things worse.

I found out Sunday night, a dear family friend is going to be a Grandma in July. I am so excited for her and her daughter and son-in-law. It is to be a boy. I wish them only the best and hope they are half as blessed as we have been with ours.

I really wanted to find some zip up sports bras, went to Sears and there were only 36's, I could have managed a 38, but no way a 36, so we will see what happens. I have to wear a open front shirt/top/dress tomorrow. I will wear my shorty robe thingy. I can't imagine putting a bra on will be an easy thing at all. Gary is planning on only taking off tomorrow, not sure how that will work at all.

I have rambled on and on... I need to get things organized for tomorrow... I will update as soon as I am able....


ยป Get your own FREE music player