Weekend off to a rocky start...
I woke up this morning late, as Gary let me sleep in. I came and turned on the computer and opened up my email as usual. There was email that caught my attention, it was from a dear friend that I don't hear from too often. She was responding to my email about Lovey, our new bird. After her anniversary wishes, she told me she hated to be the bearer of bad news, but her mother had passed away last week on the 9th. Her brother, Aaron, is my ex, we were together for a long time. I can't say that I was close to his mom, we had our problems, but I was close to his dad, Uncle Nando. He is the sweetest man possible and he lives for his family. FAMILY is his life. They have 5 children, 3 daughters and 2 sons. My friend, Ro, lives in Italy but is home now, so I had an opportunity to call. I just got off the phone, I was able to talk to Ro, and Ruthie, everybody else was there but Aaron, but that was fine. I just wanted to call and check on Uncle Nando and see how everybody else was doing. Auntie Florence was a Jehovah Witness, very health conscious so what I am about it type is beyond my grasp of understanding. She was diagnosed with Lung cancer, don't know specifics, on January 19th and gone on February 9th. JW don't believe in putting things in their bodies but she WAS going to try and do radiation. It was just too much for her body though. She passed in her sleep and when Uncle Nando and Darren, the youngest son found her she had already been gone for about 2 hours. Uncle Nando is asking for an autopsy, so please be praying for him and his family. Ro is here from Italy for a month to be with him, Darren is living at home now so that will help, but Kalei, Ro's son is in the air force and needs to go back, as do Ruthie and Colleen, well from what I know Colleen is back living on Kauai, not sure where Ruthie is living now. And then of course Aaron is there right now but will be going back to where ever it is he is living with his family. I just found her obit... not sure why but it doesn't mention her sons, which were also her pride and joy...
Florence Carrillo Florence Felipa Carrillo of Kekaha died Feb. 9, 2006, at her home in Kekaha at the age of 64.Born May 12, 1941, on Kaua'i, she was a tax preparer.She is survived by her husband Fernando Carrillo, daughters: Rowena (Dario) Caselli, Ruth (John) Lyon, and Colleen (Keith) Perry; brothers: Sonny Supnet, Jr. and Edward Supnet; sisters: Carmen Natarte and Rosalie Gaskile; three grandchildren; numerous nieces and nephews.Friends may visit with the family on Monday, Feb. 20, from 9:30 a.m. to noon at Kekaha Jehovah's Witnesses Church. Cremation to follow.The family suggests casual attire. Arrangements are being handled by the staff of Borthwick Kauai Mortuary.Again, please pray for this family, this was so unexpected.
Found the corrected obit:
Florence Carrillo Florence Felipa Carrillo of Kekaha died Feb. 9, 2006, at her home in Kekaha at the age of 64.Born May 12, 1941, on Kaua'i, she was a tax preparer.She is survived by her husband Fernando Carrillo; sons: Aaron (Jenny) Carrillo and Darren Carrillo; daughters: Rowena (Dario) Caselli, Ruth (John) Lyon, and Colleen (Keith) Perry; brothers: Sonny Supnet, Jr. and Edward Supnet; sisters: Carmen Natarte and Rosalie Gaskile; three grandchildren; numerous nieces and nephews.Friends may visit with the family on Monday, Feb. 20, from 9:30 a.m. to noon at Kekaha Jehovah's Witnesses Church. Cremation to follow.


<< Home