Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sorry to have been so quiet lately...

The kids and Gary have been fighting something, a cold or something. Went to give Terry the meds for Gma and she was about to lose it. Each time we mess with the Geodon Gma gets uncontrollable and then we have to up the medication again. This is so stressful on Terry as Gma has her super human strength return and fights her with everything. She is back to hating me and telling Terry I have stolen all her money again. I picked up her diapers and prescriptions the other day and it was all UNDER $100 - I have her down to only 2 bills, Terry and her HMSA (Insurance) I think I am doing a pretty good job in perserving her money for as long as possible.

I had a very hard weekend. My tummy is still all messed up from the testing on Wednesday. Had quite a bit of bleeding yesterday to the point of where Gary was frightened, but it seems to have stopped today.

I talked to Roy today, he was at the office for the first time in 4 days. He has a 70% blockage and they will try to open up the blockage and put the stent in in little over a week. He is also dealing with Bacteremia... WE KNOW WHAT AND HOW THAT IS. He still hasn't told his family to much so it has fallen to me to let them know what is going on. I told Kevin to keep the boys away for a few days, but that they should call Papa and talk to him. I explained to Kevin that they boys can't get sick but they COULD make Roy sicker. He just came by the office to check on things, but it was too much for him to stay there, he was leaving right after we did. We ran some errands and I gave all the boys and Shayla haircuts tonight. Tomorrow we try to start Ethan on the liquid Prozac.

This week will be a slow week for appointments, but that is fine. I have the endocrinologist on Friday and it is also our anniversary. 10 years!!

I could sit here and go on and on about where and how we got to this point, but my tummy is too sick to do this. I just wanted to post a little update to let you all know what and why I have been so quiet.

I hope to get all the tax stuff situated and ready to be processed this week. That is my goal and I hope it is a realistic one.

I'm off to bed early, going to read some of my book. My mom sends me books and I am so behind in what she sent me OVER 3 years ago. I need to get them all read and sent back to her so that she is able to share them with somebody else.

Good night....


ยป Get your own FREE music player