
I am so not a morning person... we took the kids to school early again today and they literally RAN out of the car to get away from me. I did the other invasive testing they wanted done this morning...Upper GI with small bowel follow-through....for a "fast" test it took 3 hours. I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything since 8pm last night. I am in dire need of pain meds so I just ate some salad to have something in me. The radiologist said he has never seen barium go through somebody so fast, he asked if I had a problem with food staying in me.
Why do the Drs not listen to me, but all these radiologists and techs do? When it got out of my small intestines and was headed towards the large, he started swearing...I was shocked, but he did not like what he saw. I have a feeling I am headed for surgery soon. Please pray that this is not toooo serious and that it can be fixed.
<< Home