I AM NOT PUPULE!!!

I have great news but haven't been able to sit down and get it all out....
Bottom line, I AM NOT INSANE. ALMOST ALL OF MY SYMPTOMS ARE CONNECTED. I am suffering from Estrogen deprivation. Before the hysterectomy I was producing over 200 TIMES the normal amount. Going through surgery, eventhough I was given a patch after, was too much of a shock for my body. I am now seeing one of the best Endocrinologists in the country.... Dr Bruce Kessel. He is a wonderful man. He did our IUI procedure almost 6 years ago when we needed help conceiving Shayla. My appointment took nearly two hours and I got a great deal of answers.
Bottom line, right now there is no evidence of cancer ABOVE a microscopic level. This is great, we need to work an keeping it this way. Unfortunately, by going BACK on estrogen this will cause the cancer to grow, we will deal with that later. Right now I need to get back on the estrogen or I could suffer a stroke or heart attack very shortly due to some of the effects my body is having to not being able to cope with no estrogen. He also took blood work and I will get the results of that when I return to his office next month. He also feels that my stomach problems, although they did not orginate from the estrogen problems are not being helped by it and therefore he would also like to hear what the GI specialist has to say so my appoint is for a couple of days AFTER that so I can report back any new findings.
I am just SOOOO RELIEVED to have some answers, that I am not insane and that there are WAYS to fix what is going on with my body. We will have to be very careful how we proceed and there could be anywhere from 6 months to 2 years before all the bad symptoms and side effects are under control or gone.
I was placed on CHEMO strength estrogen so we will also have to see what this does for the migraines. We will take it one day at a time, but again I am just so relieved to have some answers. This is the answer to MANY prayers.
Friday overall was a great day, it was our 10th anniversary, which I can truly say I never thought that I would live to see. Gary bought me a new baby for our anniversary. Her name is Lovey and she is a Jamaican love bird...
The only bad part of the day.. Evan took a tumble and messed up his face pretty bad. We had a wonderful dinner from Assagio's OF COURSE and called it an early night. Today we have been working on getting all the tax papers ready to turn into the CPA to file our's and Gma's taxes. I am in the process of trying to implement a better system throughout the year of keeping things in better order so that there is less work to do at the beginning of the new year. I am also going to put a picture in here of all 4 of our winged babies, they are all getting along wonderfully as of this morning and loving on each other like they have known each other forever.
Pictured here from the front of the cage to the back...Lovey (yellow), Faith (green), Promise (gray and yellow) and Little Hope is way in the back at the top of the ladder (she is blue). Hope and Promise have always hung out together and Faith was always kinda by herself, so to see her paired up with Lovey is wonderful. The weather has been chilly so they huddle together and had their heads next to each other when they slept last night. Today they are all doing birdie exercises and running laps in their cage.
Off to have lunch with my kids and hopefully a restful afternoon, the kids finished their valentines for school last night and there is no homework, so I would love to do a craft with them today.


<< Home